Today in my attempt to feed my children more "real" food, I altered one of our favorite pancake recipes.  I mixed up 1C oat flour, 1tsp baking powder, 1/2tsp baking soda, 1/4tsp sea salt, 1/8C raw honey, 1C milk 2TBS coconut oil, and 1 egg! They liked it better than the old recipe!

I really do love honey and we use it for nearly everything. We use it as a sweetener, as a facial cleanser...I encourage you to Google all the wonderful uses of RAW honey!

We will be getting an early start to the morning as we are loading up our first farm raised hog for slaughter. I am hoping to be able to have some pictures to post tomorrow of our triumph or, most, likely, our folly.

Comments

10/10/2016 11:42am

Thanks for a good recipe. I would give it a try in the morning!

I don't know anyone who doesn't love a honey. This is a god's nectar!

Village people often get up early with the sun and this is a right life cycle.!

03/04/2017 2:43am

I want your children grow up healthy! thanks for sharing your mother experience!

03/04/2017 7:15am

This days you see the technology is so much developed that nowadays you can easily win any game with in a few minutes by hacking the game.

03/22/2017 9:21am

I like to experiment in the kitchen and cook unusual recipes from ordinary daily products.

I appreciate your post and look forward to more.

05/10/2017 3:02am

I truly do love nectar and we utilize it for about everything. We utilize it as a sweetener, as a facial cleanser...I urge you to Google all the superb employments of RAW nectar!

05/10/2017 6:38am

We will get a promising start to the morning as we are stacking up our first homestead raised hoard for butcher. I am planning to have the capacity to have a few pictures to post tomorrow of our triumph or, most, likely, our imprudence.

05/10/2017 6:38am

I need your kids grow up solid! a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your mom encounter!

05/10/2017 2:18pm

I genuinely do love nectar and we use it for about everything. We use it as a sweetener, as a facial cleanser...I encourage you to Google all the brilliant jobs of RAW nectar!

05/11/2017 1:46am

I truly do love nectar and we utilize it for about everything. We utilize it as a sweetener, as a facial cleanser...I urge you to Google all the great employments of RAW nectar!

07/28/2017 8:17am

I am intending to have the ability to have a couple of pictures to post tomorrow of our triumph or, most, likely, our lack of caution. We will get a promising begin to the morning as we are stacking up our first residence raised store for butcher. I get a kick out of the chance to analyze in the kitchen and cook bizarre formulas from customary every day items.

Raw honey is to much beneficial for humans.

Getting the pure form of raw honey is not that easy.

09/20/2017 8:20am

This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy.

09/24/2017 10:14am

The rapid development of workplace health protective and preventive services has been driven by government strategies and recommendations, as well as by the European Union legislation in the areas of health and safety at work and by the European Commission programme in public health.

09/25/2017 7:47am

You too can do much customization to your Android device provided that you are able to root it successfully. https://framarootapklatest.com/

09/25/2017 7:48am

If you are posting your request on a site or support forum for example don't be afraid to write a good paragraph or two on what exactly is up with this certain piece of technology you need support for.

Want to know which are popular cooking games for girls? We have featured the top five cooking games for girls in this article.